Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anyone know of a stylist specializing in current, trendy, healthy African American Hair in Charlotte

I'm new to the area and it would be great to locate a top notch stylist. Especially specializing in soft type looks that are with today's times (i.e silk wraps). It would also help if this stylist participated in photo shoots for hair magazines. Please provide name of stylist, salon and number since I'm not familiar with the Charlotte area, thanks!



Anyone know of a stylist specializing in current, trendy, healthy African American Hair in Charlotte, NC?

Well I have been wondering about that samething but this is one who has had pics published in black hair magazine:



The Elegant Touch Salon 704-554-6008( also ck yahoo local for reviews and map on how to get here.)



Total Beauty 704-573-4114( this is one off lawyers that specilizes in everythinhg too)



hope this helps you



Anyone know of a stylist specializing in current, trendy, healthy African American Hair in Charlotte, NC?

I wanted cassie to please let me know if you went to either of these salons or if you found one..I am new to charlotte and was trying to find somewhere to get my hair done...email me at liana81004@yahoo.com please Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score