Thursday, June 17, 2010

Contacts!!!!!?

I'm an African American with brown eyes and black hair (was brown, but I dyed it back to black. I'd say I was similar 2 Beyonce's skin color. What's some good colors 4 colored contact lenses. I don't want to look like Marilyn Manson! lol



Contacts!!!!!?

i think hazel or green



i think they wud look rly pretty with ur skin color



yea those ppl who wear the crazy and unbelievable colored contacts just look weird and not good



and if ur thinking about hazel or green, make sure ur skin is light enough!



cuz i kno an african american girl and she has pretty dark dark skin and she wears hazel colored contacts and they dont look good at all - i think the only color that wud look good on her is her original color: dark brown



Contacts!!!!!?

I'd have to say try green or blue because they will really stand out and I think it'd look very nice with your skin tone %26amp; hair. :)



Contacts!!!!!?

magenta



Contacts!!!!!?

try a hazel or dark green



Contacts!!!!!?

blue any color you will look cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score