Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need advice from people who work in predominately African American hair salons.?

I would like to know what type of oil, grease, etc you use to press your clients hair to make it as straight as Caucasian har. I've always been able to straighten my own hair, but not as straight as salons do it. But I don't have the kind of money to keep going to the salon. I need to have straightened hair that can at least last two weeks at a time. Please mention no perms, i stopped perming my hair a while ago. So its pretty natural and really thick.



I need advice from people who work in predominately African American hair salons.?

Not a salon person, but I am African-American. Since I'm 13 I just make my mother perm my hair and then I can straighten it. However since you said no perms than you'll have a different solution. I don't really use any oil or grease, just some spray oil stuff to keep my hair moisturized. But anyway, my mother went to a salon and said that there was this lady who didn't have a perm, but the stylist washed her hair and pressed it and it came out like a perm would. So you could try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score