Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need to know everything about natural african american hair?

I will accept websites, pix, everything i have been growing my hair since august of last year and its now around 3 inches stretched.



I need to know everything about natural african american hair?

1. Visit and join nappturality.com



2. Look on fotki.com for people's pictures of their hair



3. The best way to keep your hair healthy is too avoid all heat. Blow dryers, pressing combs, flat irons, and curling irons are bad for your hair. Also, deep condition your hair weekly and do a hot oil treatment monthly.



4. Don't concern yourself too much with length. Just focus on keeping your hair healthy. It will grow in no time.



5. Find products that work best for your hair. We all can't use the same things. I use Pantene shampoo and conditioner and only organic hair oil.



6. Don't put anything in your hair that has petroleum in it. That will clog your pores and make your hair grow slower.



I need to know everything about natural african american hair?

www.motowngirl.com



www.nappturality.com



if you have any specific questions you can email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score