Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm seeking information on a product call ReGrow for African American Hair?

I seen the commerical on ReGrow Relaxer that's suppose to "regrow" hair in balding area of a head. I was not able to get the information, or website info in time(the commercial was so quick %26amp; short) by the time I got my notepad and pencile it was over! So I'm asking "if" anyone seen this advertisment on t v, or have any infromation on this product that they'd like to share. Oh, by the way I'm all natural. I'm seeking this information for a research project!!



I'm seeking information on a product call ReGrow for African American Hair?

hello OK so I'm on answers allot and i see allot of people men and women asking about hair growth so i got really tired of type it over and over so i writting an official one that i can just copy and paste to you guys...OK



this product is called wild growth hair oil,and it's all natural and it's been out for over 20 years and it really dose work... like really umm i stated using this oil in i think the 5 or 6 grade I'm in the 10 th now i know lol but umm the oil is perfect i love it to tell you the truth i think it's wonderful it's for all hair type from white,black,Asian,umm Scottish whatever the oil is really good and it works there is a site in on it i have no pic's yet but i might give some in June of 08 so my hair should be on or past my shoulders then but the all can be use for both men and woman of all ages and here the link the site it can be bought on line at the wild growth site or at some local beauty store i get mine from sally's beauty for like 7.99 and the prices may deffer on were you buy it but here's the link and i hope you guys get a look into it and try it out



http://www.wildgrowth.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score