Sunday, June 20, 2010

What's the best way to flat iron natural african american hair?

I've been wearing my hair naturally, it's very strong and healthy. Not brittle and dry. I want to know how to flat iron my hair without it being weighed down by grease or wax.



What's the best way to flat iron natural african american hair?

You definitely want to use a heat protectant to keep your hair strong and healthy. You can also use a creme press in addiction to the heat protectant to help straighten and moisturize the hair. After washing, blow dry your hair with the comb attachment. Then take your flat iron and straighten in small sections. And I'd definitely opt for a flat iron with ceramic plats. I have one that I bought at Sally's for under $25 and it's nevery led me astray. You can also get an electrical hot comb at beauty supply stores. My preference was for the hot comb, but YMMV.



What's the best way to flat iron natural african american hair?

just flat iron it like regular...and when you straighten it you need to use a parting comb...and put it rght below the straighter when you do...sry..I really dont know who to explain it



What's the best way to flat iron natural african american hair?

Get a ceramic flat iron :



First wash your air and put them in rollers, roller set ur hair to get a more bouncy look. Dont put in setting lotion because it will make it hard.



Then dry ur hair underneath a hair dryer not a blow dryer.



Then take the rollers out and use the ceramic flat iron and flatten it and use grease since u have natural hair



What's the best way to flat iron natural african american hair?

with the most awesome flat iron i have ever seen. It is sold on ebay but is a little costy. It is called Maxi-Glide

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score