Sunday, June 20, 2010

Can I use extra virgin olive oil on my African American hair, what are the different ways i can use

Can I use it to seal in moisture in my hair? How much should i put on my hair, and how many days a week should i use it?



Can I use extra virgin olive oil on my African American hair, what are the different ways i can use it?

yes you can use it - warm it a bit and massage in till all your hair is oily. leave in awhile and shampoo out with a gentle shampoo.



my wife swears by coconut oil though....



Can I use extra virgin olive oil on my African American hair, what are the different ways i can use it?

Yes, you can use any oil. Jojoba, safflower, jasmine, coconut, olive, and carrot, tea tree, peppermint. I use the extra virgin olive oil (that people cook with) along with setting lotion (Lotta body) so that when it dries it is soft and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score