Thursday, June 17, 2010

How can I get fantastic curls?

I'm an African American teenager, and I have long thick hair, and I've been trying new styles. How can I get really nice, pretty, and big curls? I've tried big rollers and curling irons, but I think that I'm doin' it wrong!! I'm LOST!! Help, anyone, please!!??!!



How can I get fantastic curls?

Well, african american hair is much harder to style, usually most people go to a hair salon to get their hair done, and it lasts a while to. My best advice to give you is to go get your hair professionally done so you dont ruin it. Or maybe get a perm first and then try curling it. The perm will make the hair straight making it easier to style and curl as well.



hopethishelps



**VOTEBESTANSWER =]



How can I get fantastic curls?

I'm black and white and this is what I (and by I, I mean my mom lol) do you my hair every night. Wet it a bit with a spray bottle. Scrunch it with some mousse and put it in at least eight braids. (4 on top 4 on bottom). Then my mom puts some cocunut oil on my hair to keep it shiny and free of fly aways. My mom is black too and has always been doing me and my sister's hair. The curls turn out really awesome! My hair is thick and puffy and long too =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score