Sunday, June 20, 2010

PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Heres the problem. My hair is permed and a couple of years before I got my hair permed it was natural. My hair was naturally curly like a mixed persons hair but Im African American. How long will it take to get my natural hair back from not getting anymore perms? My Hair is very thick and right at the top of my back length.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

I think you should go to a beauty salon. They can help you out. Dont just go to the 2-booth salon in the hood. Go to a Good one. Dont take chances with your hair.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

When did you perm it? I always heard that if you put conditioner in it and let it set for a while that it will take some of it out, but I have never did a perm. I just read or heard it somewhere.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Unless you go to a salon to have the perm straightened out or at least to the level of curl you naturally had, you can't do anything but let it grow out.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

The average length of growth is 1/2 inch/month.....6 inches/year! So, from your description, your hair should be back to its original beauty in about 2 to 2 1/2 years.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Basically you will have to grow out the relaxed part. When you relax/perm you hair you chemically break down the bonds in you hair. The part that was permed will never be curly in the same way again. The new growth will be pretty close to normal, but even that may be a bit confused for a while.



So it will depend on how fast your hair grows. The sooner you cut off the relaxed part (yes I know, it's pretty hard to do) the faster your hair will get back to natural.



PLEASE HELP? PLEaSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

shave ure head and give ure hair to the neady!!!!!!!!god will forgive u and make ure hair curly!!!!!!!it will grow back somday if ure lucky and nice!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score