Sunday, June 20, 2010

Come Come Y!A LADIES?????????????

Sorry, I had to post this question in P %26amp; S its so slow in the Hair section. anyone ever had their hair in sassy curls? I want the beautician to twist the left side of my hair and the right side in a side swoop bang. Then, I want the rest of my hair in sassy curls. Do you think my hair will look cute in that style? If not, what else do you suggest I should get done to my hair? Thanks. By the way i'm african american.



the sassy curlers are right here



http://www.euroteezer.com/curlers/curler...



Come Come Y!A LADIES?????????????

if you like it. but i dont think they'll last long if you "do" your hair (i mean like get it done and keep it for however long) it'll be cute for a day but then it'll be too much everyday.



Come Come Y!A LADIES?????????????

it will look cute. go 4 it



Come Come Y!A LADIES?????????????

Yeah that would be really cute. But if you're African American, why are you Caucasian in your Avatar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score