Friday, November 27, 2009

HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

My friend is African American and she has her hair permed. It's starting break off at the front around her forehad and in the back. What can she use to strengthen her hair, stop the breakgage, keep her hair soft but not dry or oily, and just keep it healthy? Please HELP, she really needs it!



Also...



I want to find a good straightener for cheap. Where can I get one? I don't mean a cheap straightener, but a good price straightener. Also, if I don't want to buy both straightener/curler, which is best to straighten and curl. Curler right?



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

Your friend needs to stop using a relaxer period for awhile. The hair around the forehead and back is the most sensitive because it's thinner, so if she does relax in the future she should apply the relaxer on those areas near the END of the process. A relaxer can help make hair more manegable, but her hair must be overprocessed, or she may have thinner hair that does not take well to harsh chemicals.



Your friend needs to see a hair dresser if necessary to make sure her hair doesn't become further damaged. She needs a really really good deep conditioner. Some good brands she can use, Soft %26amp; Beautiful (any), Olive Oil*, Pantene, or Bioloage. To keep her hair soft and not oily there is a great spray oil from Soft %26amp; Beautiful called Botanicals, that has a green top and can be found at any Target or Walgreens. Tell her minimal heat on her hair, but need be, to use a ceramic or porcealin straightener, NOT a hot comb in her case.



If she uses a blow dyrer tell her to get one with a comb attatchment and use that to make her hair straighter after washing it. Also, tell her to not BRUSH her hair when it is wet because it can damage the hair more than a comb can. Hope this helps her! Tell your friend to visit www.palacinka.com for hair products for ethnic hair and products revies.



A good straightener you should probably not try a place like Target or Walmart, because although you can find a good one, the more quality ones will be at a beauty supply store.some of them are like 50 dollars and up, but you can find good straighteners for like 19 -20 dollars. Again, porcealin and ceramic are best. They also have them in curling irons. Good luck!



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

I'm not quite sure how to help your friend, but with the straightener problem, a curler IS best to both straighten and curl(as far as I have seen). I got my straightener at a store called Meijer, the brand is Vidal Sassoon, it's a nice quality straightener for around $30.



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

for the straightener, i just asked my hairstylist about which is the best straightener. i had been using a conair straightener but she said that straighteners like those cause breakage. she said that the best one is chi b/c altho its a little pricey, it's good for ur hair and won't cause as much damage b/c its ceramic. altho, i think that any ceramic straightener would work.



she also said that w/ the chi straightener, u can curl ur hair too but it takes practice. she curled my hair really curly with the straightner for prom. so, the straightener would work to straighten and curl!



sorry i can't help your african american friend



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm well get your friend into a hair stylist and tell the problem and if the hair stylist can't help go to the doctors and see what they can do. i know i know A doctor but let me teel ya doctors can do anything but i rather go to the pro-stylist ( for e.g pro-basketball player) they know alot more then the cheap salons well glad i can help or give you advice =) see ya



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

I bought my straightener at wall-mart for 40$ dollars and it works very well for me and it's fast and easy to use!



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

WalMart, inexpensive and good



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

I got my hair permed recently too and it started breaking off around my forehead and around the back so i stopped brushing it and started using expensive shampoo and conditioner with a conditioning mask, it has seemed to have helped.



HELP! I don't want to go bald!?

She needs to stop perming it or get a better perm. She can use Motions hair lotion. It is an anti-breakage cream. It also moisturizes the scalp and it strengthens the hair. I don't know about the straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score