Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's the best kind of jewelry to wear?

My school's winter ball is in a few weeks and I have the dress, but I don't know what kind of jewelry to wear.



The dress: http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce... (in red; click the swatches to change the color)



I'm African-American with relaxed, shoulder-length hair and I'm wearing my hair down, either straight or with very loose curls/waves.



Thanks so much!



What's the best kind of jewelry to wear?

super cute dress!!!! love it! i think pearls would be giving a modern cute dress a classy old look. you should go with some cute and simple pieces from claires like austrian crystal which is nice (about $20) and not too cheap like costume jewelry and not to expensive like diamonds or tifffanys or anything like that. good luck and great choice!!!



What's the best kind of jewelry to wear?

Wow, that is one sexy dress [ and not one bit slutty ].



I'd add some diamond, pearl, or ruby studs, and a necklace to match. [ no dangly earrings with hair down ].



You could add a ring OR a bracelet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score