Friday, November 27, 2009

I am looking for a hair stylist for african american hair in Nashville, TN.?

I'm looking for someone who understands how important to take care of the clients hair and who encourages the client to take care of it also. My hair is a few inches past my shoulders and I normally get a relaxer and blow dry or roller set. I'd prefer someone who isn't "scissor happy". I don't need someone who is good with weave or braids, since I don't wear either styles. I have been using the VViolet product line and would like to find someone who has that in their salon but would be willing to switch if the stylist was the right one for me.



Thanks for any help.



I am looking for a hair stylist for african american hair in Nashville, TN.?

try this link



http://www.tennessean.com/special/hair/a...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score