Saturday, November 28, 2009

What should I do with my African American hair a night to stop it from going stiff?

Ok I'm black and I go to a domican salon to get my hair done. The salon makes my hair come out nice silky and straight and most of all it moves lol. Well I just want to know how can I do that myself. I mean she uses the same stuff I have. I also would like to know how to keep it like I just came from the salon for a while?



Any help would be appreciated.



What should I do with my African American hair a night to stop it from going stiff?

you can wrap it around using bobby pins and try not to use alot of grease



What should I do with my African American hair a night to stop it from going stiff?

it's so simple



just never go a night with out wrapping it.



step one use some big clips to clip your hair around your head. you can get some at sally's



then use a strip that wraps around your head and velcro at the back.



last step tie a silk wrap on top of it. Always use silk because that's what keeps your hair silky. NEVER use cotton.



ps. no Greece or hair lotions needed.



try not to use too much hair products, it will weigh your hair down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score