Saturday, November 28, 2009

I want to become a model, but I don't know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions,con

I'm 5'8, slim, pretty, exoctic features, African- American: light brown skin, brown hair, dark brown eyes, and 18 yrs. old.



If anyone knows of anything to help me, your help would be greatly appreciated. I've been told a lot that I should try modeling, but so far I've been focused on school. Modeling and fashion is my passion but I'm not sure how to get started in the fashion industry... Help please



I want to become a model, but I don't know where to start. Does anyone have any suggestions,connections,ideas?

first, check your priorities, make sure its want you want, you can inquire at local modeling agencies, about the process, or you can try and audition for roles, it's a very competitive market so it'll be a bit hard, and you have to prepare yourself for the things that the job asks for as well as rejection, though your just about to begin or begining, rejections can come as early as now, being pretty will no ensure you a job but its mostly the attitude and the willingness to strive and prove that you are dedicated to the job, personally what i did was inquired at agency's and they asked me for my portofolio, most agencies will give an average contract with a span of 2 to 3 months and if you book their client quota their most likely to extend your contract, but you can also work as a freelance model, but if you do, you'll need an agent, unlike being in an agency where they will be your handlers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score