Friday, November 27, 2009

How often should I texturize my African American hair without straightening it out by accident?

I had the "big chop" and now that my hair is growing out a few of the ends are straight and sticks up. I gel it down but I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this and if they were able to keep the texturizer from completetly straightening the hair?



How often should I texturize my African American hair without straightening it out by accident?

Well my big chop friend, texturizing your hair too often might cause it to fry, and you definitely wouldn't want that. If you don't want to straighten it out, you should only do it like once every 2 months. My african-american hair is colored and chopped, I'm quite happy with the turnout. I was going for a bunny-hair look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score