Saturday, November 28, 2009

I'm Light Skin African American & my Hair is Diffrent?

Read this Please Peoeple call me a white boy cause im Light skin like chris Brown %26amp; my hair is same shade as his but expect my side burns are Blond you can only see them when u are like really close up %26amp; People say i have patches in my hair i say no that's the way my hair grow. my hair is Part black %26amp; brown you can see the brown in when sun is out other than that my hair looks black so do you think i could be Mix Some where in my famaliy cuz im a Dopted so i wouldnt know any thing about my mom or dad %26amp; i have that Chris brown hair line it looks un even that's on the edge of chris browns hair line well if you think that i could be tell me please or im just plain African American



I'm Light Skin African American %26amp; my Hair is Diffrent?

Ask your adopted family. We can't tell you whether your bi-racial or not. One we don't know what you look like and two we don't know your family history. For the most part the majority of black people are mixed somewhere down the line but it's really up to you to ask your adopted family if it is bothering you that much.



I'm Light Skin African American %26amp; my Hair is Diffrent?

First use spell check. second black people come in all shades and hair types, as do bi-racial people. I know plently of mixed peole(besides myself) and we are all differant. bascially you shouldn't worry about it, just be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score