Saturday, November 28, 2009

Is Aloe Vera Cholesterol good for african-american hair types?

It's a super detangling formula. Lustrasilk cholesterol with Aloe Vera is carefully formulated with deep conditioning agents that treat extremely damaged hair. Aloe Vera extract has been added for increased moisturizing properties and to provide extra protection from hot curling irons and blow dryer.



Ingredients:



Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cholesterol, Aloe Vera Gel, Silk Amino Acids, Rosehips Extract, Soybean Oil, Safflower Oil, Peanut Oil, Vitamin E, Mineral Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, DMDM Hydantoin, Yellow 5, Fragrance



Is Aloe Vera Cholesterol good for african-american hair types?

I think that any super moisturizing conditioner will do. I like all of the cholesterol conditioners. I have super tangle hair when I wash it. and unfortunately I am also super tender -headed. I put it on wrap my head in a plastic shower cap and sit under the drier for 20 minutes. I can easily comb my hair after that. It leaves my hair extra soft but them I still have to flat iron it straight. What you have to understand is that once you rinse the stuff out you need a thermal protector for your hair that you use before doing your hair. Try the Panteene brand of thermal protector that is what I use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score