Saturday, November 28, 2009

How to :Waves for an updo, relaxed african american hair?

Im getting an updo and adding a hair piece, but I wanted to make my real hair look wavy so that the entire style looks more realistic. I dont want to put in any new perms or anything because i already had one less than 4 weeks ago. any suggestions?



How to :Waves for an updo, relaxed african american hair?

Get 2 combs,use lottabody and gel then wave your hair kind of like scrunching but wave it,when u get to where u want the 1st wave to stop take the comb pull up the hair where u want it to stop take the other comb and push the hair together, then start the next wave the same way.I don't know if this helped but if you need help email me %26amp; I will do a live video to show you !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score