Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pink Lotion...?

I have huge, thick, unruly, poofy, incredibly curly hair. I am never able to wear it down, it is soo hard and gets huge as soon as it dries. I have to let it air dry everyday and always put it up. I would like to be able to wear it down, or at least how I want to. I've heard of Pink Lotion and that it works for African Americans, I have hair like that. So what it Pink Lotion, gel, mousse, shampoo? Does it work? Any other suggestions?



Thank you for you time.



Pink Lotion...?

pink lotion is a lotion, little oily but its a lotion for the hair. i used to use it a lot before, i think it is pretty good but you cant use alot of it or your hair will be oily and weighed down. but you will have to use other products in addition to the pink lotion. you can try pantene shampoo and conditioner for women of color- it is in a brown bottle... it has extra moisturizers for hair thats prone to dmage and dryness. they have styling products as well.... i ctually just used this stuff by got 2 be... curling creme and curling gel... i like it, it made my curls very nice however you may still have to use a shine product... i have the same problem youhave but i use lots of stuff in my hair but i have to say, my hair is healthy, it isnt processed or damaged, its just out of control curly! lol but go to the salon and get a deep conditioner if anything. good luck



Pink Lotion...?

The best thing is to just get your hair pressed with a hot comb or a chemical relaxer.



Pink Lotion...?

go to a hairstylist and have them flat iron your hair ....pink lotion is ok for the hair but it tends to make your hair really greasy if you use alot of it



Pink Lotion...?

Lusters Pink Oil Moisturize Lotion is just a liquid hair grease with vitamins and contains a sunscreen for your hair and has the look of a lotion.



Just use a size of a a quarter and message into hand and then apply to your hair. If your hair is extra thick or long you can add a little more. It never made my hair oily because I dont apply a lot. It works great for me.



Pink Lotion...?

Omg!i just bought it and the smell is horrible!I haven't tried it yet so i can't tell about the result....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score