Saturday, November 28, 2009

Honestly....Does he like me?HELP!?

I posted this earlier,but I'm still so unsure and I'm being really insecure about the whole situation.



1)Him and I used to be really close until he told his at the time gf that I keep on flirting with him which I of course denied to her twice.



2)He all of a sudden quit talking to me and now ignores me everytime we pass eachother in the hallway{Well, he'll hug me,or he'll nod/wave}



3)He called me baby one day in the lunch line



4)My bff "who would NEVER lie to me" told me that he said he like an african american girl with short,black hair that has a myspace..which I just happen to be all of those



5)Weeks before he asked about me at the movies to my bff beforeasking about any other chick!



6)I always have to be the one to make the first move now to talk and the game is getting really old!



7)The day school was out Antonio{Joey's bff} blurted out "Sophie,Joey like u".I gave him an ugly look because he said it in a sarcastic tone.Joey went along with it and said "ya,i love you"



Honestly....Does he like me?HELP!?

He is playing with you,he likes the idea you like him and coz you keep making moves on him( coz you are ) which he notices,he is teasing you.



It's time you stand away from him and let him chase you coz he is on a power trip of control with you.



If he is really interested then he will persue you, you have made it clear your interested , then it's up to him. cheers 閳?br>Honestly....Does he like me?HELP!?



Sophie,



He is playing you and you are falling into his trap. Trap- when you fall for him he know he can get you and if he gets control of you then he can go wit another girl but he can also break up with that girl and go straight to you.Hallway- he is not going to admit he likes you in front of your friends or in school then he really doesn't care...a hug once in a while sure that's fine but its just a friend thing...ask him if he want to do something on the weekends. If there is a connection he feel and you feel then he truly loves you



i hope this helps=]



lindz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score