Saturday, November 28, 2009

How old should a girl be to be able to wear a weave?

i'm 13, african american, and i have long thick hair. i've always worn braids. occasionaly, i've worn it flat ironed. school's about to start, and i want to style my hair so that it can rest from all of the ironing. should a wear a weave or braids? my mom says i don't need a weave cus i've got enough hair of my own. if you suggest braids, can you show me some cool styles for teens?



thanx



How old should a girl be to be able to wear a weave?

13 on up is a good age to get a weave....but if you want to change your look then weave will be ok



How old should a girl be to be able to wear a weave?

I've got weaves in my hair when I was seven or eight years old. It really depends on the parent. There is nothing wrong with that as long as you get a sensible style for your age. As for braids, I've seen three year olds with braids. I've worn braids all my life, and I have never had a problem with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score