Saturday, November 21, 2009

Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

My hair is about 6 inches ong. My ends are bone straight but my new growth has grown in. I usually rollerset, blow dry with a hood, and wrap.



I need to try something new because my curls don't last for no more than 3 days. My hair is straight for the most part and I dont' need another relaxer anytime soon.



Any ideas/ suggestions?!



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

Try getting ringletts. If you hair is about 6 inches long it will look like a boob it first but by day 3 it will begin to fall. The style usually last me about 2 weeks or sometimes longer. The best part about this style, it's get up and go! Try it.



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

jerry curls and soul glo ... "LET YOUR SOUL GLOOOOOWWWW"



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

I see a wave of racist comments coming. HERE IT COMES!



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

Nat King Cole style.



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

Get some good bees wax and try some dreadlocks.



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

Dreads :D



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

How about getting those twisties in your hair that way you don't have to do anything with it for awhile?



Other than that, I would say go out and buy a really cute phony pony or a bun and just pull it back, slick down the new growth and just put on some big hoops with a little eye shadow.



You will look amaizing.



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

i would say maybe flat iron your hair with a deep part on the side, sort of like a bob. my hair is almost the same length.i got my hair cut really short last summer and i'm letting it grow out. if you bump it into a bob that might look cute, or you can flip the ends upward in the back with the top flipped inward, that makes it look longer and gives it more volume.



Need a hairstyle, African American Hair?

I say consult with your hairstylist/beautician and try putting a product in your hair that allows it to curl and wear it out. That would be beautiful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score