Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Does Virgin Indian Hair Blend Well With African American Hair?

I've tried Milky Way Saga in Straight Yaki and it's too silky for me. I've heard really good things about Virgin Indian Hair and I think that I'd like to give it a try. I would like to get a partial weave and my main problem is that I'm scared to order it from the various online sites that have it available because I'm not sure if it will match my hair type. My hair is relaxed, but it's still thick. Any suggestions? Can anyone steer me in the right direction a far as vendors are concerned?



Thanks!



Does Virgin Indian Hair Blend Well With African American Hair?

Yes.. Being a stylist, i have done it. Make sure its not yaki or has a yaki blend to it. You will be able to find a texture close to yours. Good Luck!



Does Virgin Indian Hair Blend Well With African American Hair?

it would match very well, as far as places to buy it, I would only buy what I could see,as most times hair is not returnable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score