Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Am Stopping Relaxers/Perms. Any Tips?

I am currently 15 years old. I am of mixed races sort of. I guess this is a question in a question. My mother was Italian and African American and my father is African American. Would I be considered mixed or just African American? What I really wanted to ask was about my hair. When I was younger and didn閳ユ獩 use relaxers my hair was down my back; almost to my lower back/butt. Then I got a relaxer and cut my hair to my shoulders and it has never grown the same way. I am currently growing out my relaxer (and it is growing quite nicely! I missed my curls!) and it is grown out about two and a half inches or so. And it has only been about a two months. My main purpose is to get my curls back and to stop all the horrible breakage. Do you have any suggestions for me, especially girls of mixed races? Should I go cut off the amount I grow? (i.e. if I grown an inch, cut off a relaxed inch?) Sorry if I was long winded =X Thank you ! No harsh or mean comments please.



I Am Stopping Relaxers/Perms. Any Tips?

For Afican-American Hair



try http://www.blackhair.com



I Am Stopping Relaxers/Perms. Any Tips?

I think I would consider you black; my son is the same; I'm mixed %26amp; his dad is black.



Anyway about your hair; I think you should just get the end trimmed to get rid of the split ends %26amp; then just let it keep growing %26amp; then once it's all grown out cut the rest off if it doesn't look as healthly as the new growth.



I used Carol's Daughter Hair Milk as a leave in conditioner %26amp; it kept my curls frizz free. I've also hair about mix chick hair products http://www.mixedchicks.net/CURLYHAIRPROD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score