Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

My scalp is not healthy and I usually get a relaxer. There is no way I can do that now. I usually get braids, but I am interviewing for a new job. Help! I need ideas on conservative styles that are easy to care for until I get my scalp healthy again. BTW I am an African-American.



Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

I have very dry scalp and though it's not irritated or unhealthy it's sometimes hard to maintain the moisture. I use Optimum shampoo and conditioner and African pride perms and oil products. Your best bet would be a simple wrap. Regardless of the length this style can be made appropriate for you and your length and it's flattering. While style worthy, it will also allow your scalp to breathe. Braids are a good alternative but that's micros not cornrows. I agree with your concern regarding your interview because cornrows are not flattering nor professional as a first impression. If you go the micros route this will also give your scalp a chance to breathe and take a rest from the processing and promote growth. To give a shine and healthy look try "You Gloss" Good luck



Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

probabley dandruff use head and shoulders



Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

use T-gel it is a dandruff shampoo that really works. also, pull your hair back into a cute little pony tail use a cute clip or hair tie to make it appropriate for the interview



Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

Black women look great with buzzed heads.



Itchy scalp. I need alternatives to style my hair.?

Get one of those over sized buns put on. They look so cute and very proffessional. This will hide your scalp sense its pulled back and you dont need to worry about keeping it straight. Oh but please do me a favor make sure the bun matches your natural hair color. There is nothing more ghetto looking then whe you have two different colors on ur head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
credit score